Monday, 14 September 2026

An exciting second week

So much has happened! So much! So much!

I have been here two weeks and I am so happy. 

Things I love the most:

Mummy

Daddy

Toys: Lemmy, Paul the tuggy toy, treats


New things I have learned:

Wait

 Leave

Naughty boy!

Good boy!


New Games:

Finding where Mummy and Daddy have moved the linen basket to to steal underwear!


This week Mummy has blocked all the ways to get under the sofa and I chewed and broken the zip under there! And it was my hiding place when I do something naughty! Mummy says soon I will be too big to fit under anyway!


Toilet Training:

I do wee wees and poos outside if Mummy takes me out there. I get a treat. Not sure why she praises me so much and she doesn't when I do it on my puppy pad inside! I think I am meant to learn something but not sure what it is yet! But I am only 13 weeks old!


Food: 

I am now on 217 g of Puppy food a day! Royal Canin Medium Puppy, in three meals but I don't eat it all in one go, I go back to it as I get distracted! But on Saturday Mummy changed it and is mixing in the same food as meat so I get less dry food and I like that better! I eat all of that on one go!


New people I met: 

I met Auntie Kim and saw Auntie Sue again and saw Nanny and Grandad. 

I also met the lady and her doggy over the road.

And lots of people at the weekend!


Best bit of the week?

On Saturday we went in the car, I sat on Mummy's lap in the back, and then next to her, and she carried me into a big shop with lots of exciting smells!!! Then a nice lady put a blue harness on me and Mummy bought a car seat and lots of other things!

We went back in the car and we drove to a place called Leigh and I got to have my first walk! It was soooooo exciting!!! The first place we went was a cafe and I got lots of cuddles and then fell asleep under the table. I was such a good boy! Then we went in the park and walked around a few times and I met children! I so wanted to play with the big dogs but none of them wanted to meet me!

Mummy carried me back to the car and I slept on the way home. And then slept a lot!


The next day I had a walk round to Nanny and Grandad's. It was so exciting!

Today I am excited people someone else called Charlie is here and he  is painting the kitchen so I will be in my pen all day. Though Mummy and Daddy are taking me for a walk into town later to go to another cafe!


I was really tired when I got home. Mummy carried me back to the car.


In Gemma's in Leigh the cafe!




In the Park with Daddy




The end of a perfect day!




Zzzzz...

This week I am going to doggy school! I have no idea what it is yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

This week has been more fun although I didn't go to school as Mummy found a better school which is on a Monday and I start in a week...