Sunday, 6 September 2026

My First Full Week: September, 2026

What fun! What fun! Everything is so much fun!

I am now living on an island... I don't know what it is but I like it.

I have a new mummy and daddy and lots of toys.

Favourite toys:

Billy (gift from Uncle Reg and Auntie Jan)



Lemmy the turtle (in honour of where I came from Leamington)



Louis the teddy (a gift from Auntie Joanne who I met on Friday)


Eyore small



Muma bear (with a heart beat and as big as me!)



Corny (unicorn) from the charity bin of soft toys wrapped up in Costa Coffee (Mummy told me but no idea what she means!)



Frisby: I love this one and it's the first toy I took out of the toy box myself on Sunday last week!



Scratcy cat

Eyore big

Quackers

Ball

And lots of chewy things! In photo below!




Favourite things to do:

Hide under the sofa and chew the zips!

Zoom around!

Chew on wires in puppy-proof cable protectors: so far has stopped fairy lights working and video ring light. Mummy has ordered tape to fix!

Chew table legs...  always shown a toy to play with instead!

Chew people's arms, legs, feet ... always shown a toy to play with instead!

Chew clothes... you guessed it distracted with a toy... they think I don't know but I am very clever!

Steal socks and dirty washing!

Eat!

I come running from wherever I am in the house when Mummy opens the drawer on my crate where the treats are kept.

Playing in the garden!


Favourite things to eat:

Puppy treats

Puppy biscuits

My proper food

(in that order)

Mummy won't let me have human food to try (yet) but she hid my worming pill in something called cheese and I loved it! Like really couldn't believe how much!

I am a good boy and wee and poo on puppy pads but Mummy has a plan and is trying to make me do it outside. I only did it once so far!

What I did this week

Saturday: first day in my new home. Loved it and was very brave and very good! I soon found all my toys!

Sunday: Woke up at 5 am and Mummy slept on sofa near me in my crate! Played a lot! Went in the garden for the first time, supervised! Lots of cuddles and games! Learned when Mummy opens the drawer I get a treat. I met Nanny and Grandad!

Monday: I was left for an hour and I did cry but evenutally settled! Lots of fun!

Tuesday: More fun! Mummy and Daddy went out and I did cry but I wasn't left for long! Discovered other rooms in the house!

Wednesday: I learned how to escape my cage when they went out but found the linen basket instead and slept there!

Thursday: I went to the vets, I met Auntie Sue and Auntie Kirsty who took me in the car. I was very quiet and very good! I met Calum the vet who loved me as I am like his dog Herbie who is the same as me! An orange roan cocker spaniel! I also met his wife the nurse, Nina, and Karen and other nurses and I was so chilled I slept on the table and hardly noticed when they gave me a jab!

Friday: Mummy had bought a puppy cam thingy and could see I was good and slept in my pen for an hour when she was at the gym but then was howling until she came home! I met Auntie Joanne who bought me Louis bear!

Saturday: I was very good and slept when they went out for an hour and a half!


Words I know:

Sit

Down

Wait

Touch

No!

Good boy

Sweetie

Bed

Dinner

Breakfast

Daddy

Mummy

Lemmy, Mama Bear

Next weekend Mummy and Daddy are taking me out for the first time! I am going to be fitted for something called a harness and then we are going out to one of their favourite places to play!

Life is so exciting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

This week has been more fun although I didn't go to school as Mummy found a better school which is on a Monday and I start in a week...